not a great picture, but OM NOM NOM
1 piece toast with peanut butter and chilli powder.
1 piece toast with avocado and pepper.
Hi Alex :) I don’t actually think I’m sure that I know what colour ice cold blue is?? But that is okay! Google came to my rescue ;)
I’d just like to disagree with your comment of not having a beautiful face! I thought straight away that you are really really pretty.
My mum had chemo a few years ago to fight breast cancer and her once almost straight/only slightly waving hair came back super super curly too :)
#1 Your crazy good at drawing.
#2 Your page is so interesting! I sat and looked around for ages!
#3 I see picture of me in your liked posts bar! >_<
Pretty much in love with your blog! <3 Have a beautiful day :)
My favorite colour is green :)
But not just any green … only certain shades. My absolute favourite is that bright delicious looking green that is a mix between lime & apple green. It makes me want to smile!
Hi Dana :) I love that name! just FYI
#1 you have posted Ingrid Michaelson on your page!!!! = MEGA cool points :) i love her music. My fave is “You and I”
#2 I love your mix of fitness/health/personal
#3 I love this “Be fit, be strong, be powerful. Whatever you do, do it good”
Hi Emma :)
#1 I love that you are a shorty.
#2 I love that you are going by measurements and not by weight.
#3 “I will be fit and toned” :)
Hi Caitlin :) I love that you are shade specific! haha … none of this lavender crap?
#1 I love that blue and white crochet style bikini a few scrolls down your page and I really want it! along with that tan haha
#2 I love that you’re from this side of the equator :) Go the Southern Hemisphere.
#3 I love you “me” section. You are a stunner with personality! <3
Colour is one of the only faves I have :) I could name my fave food, song, movie or whatever. But green :)
#1 That freakin’ awesome colourful zebra that is the first thing I see when I go to your page. *reblogs*
#2 How blunt you are in your self description. Yes. I say lets get rid of PC’ness
#3 That the background of your fitblog is asparagus!!!! *follows*
I really don’t know how I got to 900! I’m shocking at updating and really not very interesting. But whatever right :)
Hi Becky :) I’m wearing a coral bra in the photo that allowed you to see that we have similar body types ;) so we can be friends right haha. sorry. I only follow fitness blogs, otherwise i would waste even more time on here!!!!!!
#1 Same height! YAY :)
#2 In your 20’s DOUBLE YAY :)
#3 You’re trying to put Jesus up there on your list of priorities? … as am I. TRIPLE YAY :)
haha can we please be bffs? I like you straight away *follows first non fitness blog
Hi Allison :)
My fave colour is green too! Weeeeeeee :) :) haha. I seriously love it a lot.
#1 if that photo on your ‘about me’ page is actually you surfing, you are now a hero of mine.
#2 We are both shorties :) I only have one inch on you!
#3 Chocolate :P enough said
Seleena is also already one of my favorites and I actually did a shout out to her like two days ago sooooooooo to add to the list of things I bragged about her…
#1 She’s got great maturity for someone her age.
#2 She’s encouraging
#3 She lives what she preaches.
Seriously … follow her! She’s amazing x
Hi Ness :) Lol I love how complicated that all was. Do your friends ever tell you that you’ll be single forever because you’re too fussy? I was told that … but my boyfriend doesn’t seem to mind.
#1 I love your background!
#2 I love that you’re making such radically positive progress.
#3 I love how open you are on your page even with your anonimousity… i might have just invented that word, but that is okay :)
Have a beautiful day/night x
Hi Georgia :) Yea!!!! Go kiwi
#1 I’m thinking you have a thing for abs. I do too :)
#2 Positivity! YES :) this will take you SO much further than self hate and jealousy. love yourself :) You are beautiful.
#3 “Welcome to my Journey” <- this! :)
Hi J :)
Purple is my second fave colour (after green)
#1 recipes = always a plus! “crustless blackberry protein mini cheesecakes”? yes please! haha
#2 on the journey to recovery = where there’s a will, there’s a way. I believe in you :)
#3 easy to look at layout! = I hate blogs that are all over the place :)
AND … potentially #4 … are you from Australia/NZ??? You spelled colour with a “u” :)
This girl here is already in my top twenty. She’s one of my faves. She frequents my inbox just because she actually wants to know how my week was and she puts up with my randomness. She’s so positive and has a great entirely loveable personality.
…today I noticed that I’ve just hit the 900 followers mark.
But here’s the thing. I only hear from like, 20 of you.
And those 20 of you, are freakin’ wonderful.
I’m not a fan of reblogs for promos, but if you whip to my ask box and tell me your name and favourite colour, I will publicly reply along with the three things I like most about your blog.
I want to get to know more of you :)
sit them down on their punk asses.
and give them a piece of my mind.
no i don’t think it would accomplish anything.
but BOY do they get me fuming. if anyone EVER posts anon hate in my inbox…. ooooooooooooooh they will be happy they are just a pathetic little gray face without the balls to come out of hiding.
GTFO. you are not welcome here
look, I love God and I love Jesus. but this crap annoys me. don’t guilt me into reblogging shit. i’ll ignore it if i freaking want to because God KNOWS I love him and he doesn’t need a freaking tumblr post to see that
I’m with you on this one girl.
Passing a post on tumblr is NOT ignoring God.
How about we take the time on tumblr to do something that might actually count towards someone experiencing Gods love. Who’s getting tumblr hate? Tell them why you love them? Someone having a bad day? Send them a nice message, pray for them.
“If you talk more about God than you talk to him, you have religion, not relationship.”
…and the new girl was already in there doing the open.
so i told her i didn’t want to work and came home. whoop haha unexpected day off :D
Hi :) come off anon, you don’t have to have a weight loss blog to be welcome here.
Ah well I for sure noticed the decline in endorphins! And I am not cool with it. There’s been a few pounds weight gain but nothing crazy. I feel way less toned and way more squishy. I have my good days and my bad days with body image, but actually I think that one positive that I’ve gained from hurting my knee is the realization that I was treating my body wrong. I was over working and under nourishing it and am not surprised I injured myself.
I have my eating and exercise way more under control now and I beat myself up about stuff way less.
So it sucks to be injured (obviously) but definite good has come of it!
…with a smile on my face…
Had a wee sleep in this morning before getting out of bed and making an omelette for breakfast. mmmmm.
Did my washing, made my bed, cleaned my teeth.
Went to the gym
Drove out to a wee town about a half hour away and had coffee with my handsome man.
Came home and played cards with him and hung out for a couple of hours eat apple slices dipped in yoghurt.
He left for work :(
Went to the super market with my brother and got a bottle of wine and stuffs necessary for a homemade pizza.
Made the pizza and watched a movie with him and his girlfriend.
Hope you girls have had a wonderful start to your weekend as well :)
P.S I’ve noticed that recently I’ve been really busy but quite happy, and my intake hasn’t been as bad as it was when I was watching it anally. Yes the pizza would have been high calorie considering it had cheese on it. But aside from that it was mushroom, onion, chicken breast and chutney so with my 300 cal breakfast, 5 cal coffee, 600 cal dinner and 160 cal snack I only made it to 1165 calories today!
Wait a second. add two glasses of wine to that = 1565 calories.
There ya go :) I did not deny myself anything I wanted either.
- 1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- 2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
- 3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- 4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
- 5: Do you like to use post-it notes?
- 6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
- 7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
- 8: Do you have freckles?
- 9: Do you always smile for pictures?
- 10: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- 11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- 12: Have you ever peed in the woods?
- 13: What about pooped in the woods?
- 14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
- 15: Do you chew your pens and pencils?
- 16: How many people have you slept with this week?
- 17: What size is your bed?
- 18: What is your Song of the week?
- 19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- 20: Do you still watch cartoons?
- 21: Whats your least favorite movie?
- 22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
- 23: What do you drink with dinner?
- 24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
- 25: What is your favorite food?
- 26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
- 27: Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- 28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- 29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- 30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
- 31: Can you change the oil on a car?
- 32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
- 33: Ever ran out of gas?
- 34: Favorite kind of sandwich?
- 35: Best thing to eat for breakfast?
- 36: What is your usual bedtime?
- 37: Are you lazy?
- 38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
- 39: What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- 40: How many languages can you speak?
- 41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- 42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
- 43: Are you stubborn?
- 44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
- 45: Ever watch soap operas?
- 46: Are you afraid of heights?
- 47: Do you sing in the car?
- 48: Do you sing in the shower?
- 49: Do you dance in the car?
- 50: Ever used a gun?
- 51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 52: Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 53: Is Christmas stressful?
- 54: Ever eat a pierogi?
- 55: Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 57: Do you believe in ghosts?
- 58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 59: Take a vitamin daily?
- 60: Wear slippers?
- 61: Wear a bath robe?
- 62: What do you wear to bed?
- 63: First concert?
- 64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
- 65: Nike or Adidas?
- 66: Cheetos Or Fritos?
- 67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- 68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- 69: Ever take dance lessons?
- 70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
- 71: Can you curl your tongue?
- 72: Ever won a spelling bee?
- 73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- 74: Own any record albums?
- 75: Own a record player?
- 76: Regularly burn incense?
- 77: Ever been in love?
- 78: Who would you like to see in concert?
- 79: What was the last concert you saw?
- 80: Hot tea or cold tea?
- 81: Tea or coffee?
- 82: Sugar or snickerdoodles?
- 83: Can you swim well?
- 84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
- 85: Are you patient?
- 86: DJ or band, at a wedding?
- 87: Ever won a contest?
- 88: Ever have plastic surgery?
- 89: Which are better black or green olives?
- 90: Can you knit or crochet?
- 91: Best room for a fireplace?
- 92: Do you want to get married?
- 93: If married, how long have you been married?
- 94: Who was your HS crush?
- 95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
- 96: Do you have kids?
- 97: Do you want kids?
- 98: Whats your favorite color?
- 99: Do you miss anyone right now?
to one of my fave fitblrs.
anyone who is not following her needs to go do so RIGHT NOW!
She’s so positive even when things suck
She’s got a friendly personality that makes you feel like you know her
She’s confident enough to be herself amongst this world of people trying to impress
and of course (importantly)
She’s also into living life the healthy way. eating well and exercising whilst not being anal about it all.
If I lived in the same city as her I’d ask her out on a coffee date in the hopes that she’d become a great friend over time.
- I did NOT want to get up for work this morning! It passed relatively quickly but I got my period this morning and it tends to make me a cranky bitch because i feel like it’s so unjust that we have no say in the fact that we bleed from our vagina every single freakin’ month. WHAT IS THE DEAL.
- I worked out after work, I gave the combat class a go but my knee said “NO!” so I left, go on the treadmill and my knee said “NOOO!” haha at which point I was dared by a mentally challenged old man at the gym to a race on the rower. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I totally whooped his butt in a 1000m sprint but we don’t tell him that :) And I was pretty poked at the end of it so I would say that’s counted as a wee workout after my failed attempts.
- After work I went and bought
- a new bra :D a peach/coral coloured one with a white lace trim.
- some scrap booking stuffs for my mums 50th present
- my thyroid meds
- a chargrilled vegetable bread roll from the italian bakery
- And now I am about to go raid my mothers craft cupboard to try and find the cutting board. YAY CRAFT.
Back to work this afternoon … so can’t be bothered but ohhhhhhhhwell :)
BREAKING NEWS: New priority, chop down the little bush that brushes against my window every night making a “nails on a blackboard” kind of noise that drives me crazy.
Peace out beauties. You are all amazing.
from yesterdays workout = one of the best feelings in the world!
People IRL always comment that I’m nuts for liking that feeling, but I know you girls are with me on this one. Having the satisfaction of knowing that the hour/hour and a half that you took from your busy schedule one or two days before was WORTH IT! That pain is not a negative thing, it’s your muscles fibers collectively screaming THANK YOU for not wasting us. THANK YOU for not making us sit around and do nothing. THANK YOU for having faith in us and working us to our full potential.
one of the best feelings in the world!
Guys do it too…
Fish do it too…
haha, damn straight I am ;)
No matter what, pictures will be taken Sunday, January 1st from the front, side and back of my body.
Then every month there after I will take the same set of shots as my commitment of progression.
This is the promise and accountability I will put forth for myself and others around me.
Now……WHO’S WITH ME???
I’m SO in.
Eep. YES. I’m so in >___<
does it really?
we’re making progress.
5 minute run on incline (all i’m allowed :( for now…)
10 minute high resistance on the elliptical
5 minutes RPM
an hour of upper body weights and stretching.
Avocado on toast for breakfast
Salad for lunch
PROBABLY shouldn’t have had the cookie dough for a morning snack, but I did, and it DOESN’T have to mean I’ve ruined my day.
Yes. I would consider this day a success so far.
… please please please Jesus let my knee be getting better.
Then it’s workout time
Coffee date with the boy
Farewell lunch with a friend
and then work. *le sigh* I am not loving work these days. I am not loving much these days. I really really miss my endorphins!